1. Walnuts Are Rich Source Of Energy as it has got all the Nutrients, Minerals, Anti – oxidants & Vitamins. It Reduces Blood Pressure & Coronary Artery Disease, Strokes & Breast, Colon & Prostate Cancers
2. It Prevents Arthritis, Insomnia, Itchy Skin & also helps in Blood Clot Formation
3. Nearly 60% of our brain structure is fats which are primarily omega-3 fatty acids. Walnuts are also called the 'brain food' because they provide plenty of omega-3
4. Recommended for Children, soak in water for healthy physical development
1. Almonds are rich source of Proteins, Minerals & Vitamins
2. It prevents Coronary Artery Disease & Strokes by favouring healthy blood lipid profile
3. It prevents Skin Disorder, Anemia & Respiratory diseases
4. Recommended for children & women at the time of pregnancy, soaked in water with a glass of warm milk in the morning
1. They are a good source of copper, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, and B6, 30 vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients
2. It contains higher amounts of fiber than many high-fiber foods.
3. It contains a wide variety of nutrients called carotenoids that are beneficial to eye health.
4. It contains fiber, which helps people feel fuller for longer periods of time. Fiber helps keep the digestive system operating normally and prevents constipation.
1. Figs Are Rich Source Of Protein, fats & Carbohydrates
2. It Gives Body Strength And Helps Cure Asthma, Piles & for Digestion
3. It Also Cures Ulcer in Lips, Tongue & Mouth
1. It benefits the Nervous System & reduces the Degeneration of Brain & improves the memory
2. It lowers the Blood Sugar
3. It prevents Cardiovascular problems
4. Excellent remedy for Colon & Liver Cancer
5. It improves the Wear & Tare of Muscle
1. It prevents Urinary Tract Infections
2. It has got Low Cholesterol
3. It strengthens the Teeth & Bones
1. Pine Nuts are Calorie Rich Edible nuts having Anti-oxidants & Vitamins
2. It is good for Heart, Skin, Treats Food Allergy & Prevents infectious diseases
1. Rich Source Of Vitamin E, Vitamin B-6 Complex
2. It has got Anti-oxidants Ellagic Acid
1. These nuts are high in protein, fiber, healthy monounsaturated fats, potassium and magnesium.
2. It is good for Digestive Track & Metabolic Processes
3. It helps Building Bones & Teeth
4. Good for Skin, Hair & Nails & Blood Formation
1. It is aAn excellent source of Vitamin E
2. Vitamin E is required for maintaining the integrity of cell membrane of mucus membranes & skin by protecting it from harmful oxygen free radicals.
3. The nuts, like almonds, are free from gluten and therefore are a safe alternative food sources that can be used in the preparation of gluten free food formulas for gluten - sensitive, wheat allergy, and celiac disease patients.
1. Prunes are a very good source of fiber, vitamin A, potassium, and copper
2. It is also a good source of potassium, the mineral for maintaining normal blood pressure, heart function and reduces risks of a stroke.
3. It also promotes bone health and slow down muscular degeneration.
4. It also aid in normalizing blood sugar levels, provide an intestinal protection and lower cholesterol.
COD AVAILABLE (RS 50)
In Selected Areas
Through SSL Payment Gateway