Sunflower Seeds contain Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Iron, Zinc, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Manganese that help our body to maintain optimal functioning. Additionally these are high in unsaturated fat, which can help lower blood pressure and total cholesterol. Nutraj Bactopure through state-of-the-art German Technology ensures that the nuts and dry fruits are free of any kind of pathogen. And this process is absolutely chemical free.SUNFLOWER SEEDS are one of the most significant power foods available in the world. Nutraj SUNFLOWER SEEDS are well known for their authenticity and a profile that is rich in nutrients. The seeds exhibit a nutty taste that makes them tastier to consume. Consuming the seeds of Sunflower has a lot of health benefits. They are a great source of magnesium and Vitamin E. It will surely relieve your troubles if you are suffering from Asthma. SUNFLOWER SEEDS FOR EATING are considered to be the premium source of plant-based protein. The seeds will also provide you with a healthy amount of unsaturated fat to take care of your cardiovascular health. You can combine your seeds with your shakes and also garnish them on your fruit salad.
Health Benefits of Sunflower Seeds
- Boosts Immunity: SUNFLOWER SEEDS are filled with Selenium, Zinc, and Vitamin E, which makes them effective in boosting the immunity of your body.
- Reduction of Cholesterol: The seeds are rich in fiber and Vitamin B3. These help in lowering the levels of LDL in your body significantly.
- Cardiovascular Health: SUNFLOWER SEEDS contains oleic and linoleic acids that take care of your blood pressure, in turn keeping your cardiovascular health in control.
- Protection against Cancer: The seeds contain a lot of antioxidants that prevent the possibility of Breast and other forms of cancer.
- Diabetes Management: SUNFLOWER SEEDS have proven effective in lowering the sugar levels in the blood of serious diabetic patients.
- Enhancement of Brain: The presence of Vitamin B6 in these seeds helps in concentrating for long hours and boosts your memory.
||15.5x5x23 (Packing Dimensions (cm))
|In the Box
||Sunflower Seeds 200 gm
||Pack Type: Single Pack
||Shelf Life: 9 Months from Packaging