Dry Fruits That You Have To Include In Your Diet
As kids, we were often told to include dry fruits in our diet. However, have you ever questioned why? Dry fruits are packed with essential nutrients and eating them daily boosts brain and heart health. Let’s take a look at five common dry fruits that should be consumed every day for their health benefits.
Almonds are good for your skin and are rich in protein.
Almonds are rich source of Proteins, Minerals & Vitamins
It prevents Coronary Artery Disease & Strokes by favouring healthy blood lipid profile
It prevents Skin Disorder, Anemia & Respiratory diseases
Recommended for children & women at the time of pregnancy, soaked in water with a glass of warm milk in the morning
Recommended: 4-5 every morning (soaked overnight)
Why Almonds are Good for Your
· They keep your heart healthy as they have essential fatty acids and Vitamin E
· Almonds keep your blood sugar level and cholesterol level in check
· High content of dietary fiber, proteins and good fats in Almonds help you feel fuller
· An almond-rich diet cuts down extra body fat and helps reduce weight
Walnuts are good for your skin, hair and immunity.
Walnuts Are Rich Source Of Energy as it has got all the Nutrients, Minerals, Anti – oxidants & Vitamins. It Reduces Blood Pressure & Coronary Artery Disease, Strokes & Breast, Colon & Prostate Cancers
It Prevents Arthritis, Insomnia, Itchy Skin & also helps in Blood Clot Formation
Nearly 60% of our brain structure is fats which are primarily omega-3 fatty acids. Walnuts are also called the 'brain food' because they provide plenty of omega-3
Recommended for Children, soak in water for healthy physical development
Recommended: 4-5 walnuts in the morning or evening
Why Walnuts are Good for Your
· Fatty acids and anti-oxidants help fight stress and promote a sense of calmness
· Regular consumption of Walnuts may help reduce the risk of cancer
· They delay wrinkles and signs of ageing as they are rich in Vitamin E
· The presence of biotin helps reduce hair fall
Apricots are great for your eyes and bones.
Recommended: Add to your diet or your mix it in an afternoon smoothie.
Why Apricots are Good for You
· Presence of Pro-Vitamin B in apricots strengthens your optic nerves
· It prevents your eyesight from getting weak at an early age
· It is an iron-rich dry fruit that helps prevent the growth of cancerous cells
· Minerals like calcium and phosphorus help keep your bones healthy
Cashew Nuts (Kaju)
Cashew Nuts are rich in minerals, vitamins andtheir low-fat content helps you keep your heart healthy.
· Daily consumption of cashew nuts help fights against cells that can cause tumors
· It is cholesterol free that keep heart diseases away
· It keeps your hair healthy as it full of copper content
· Minerals like calcium and magnesium in Cashew Nuts keep your bones healthy
Pistachios contain aphrodisiac properties, fatty acids and protect your skin from dryness
They are a good source of copper, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, and B6, 30 vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients
It contains higher amounts of fiber than many high-fiber foods.
It contains a wide variety of nutrients called carotenoids that are beneficial to eye health.
It contains fiber, which helps people feel fuller for longer periods of time. Fiber helps keep the digestive system operating normally and prevents constipation.
You can get all these dry fruits and a whole range of amazing products with Extra Cashback from CashKaro!