Chironji provides you with vitamins like vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 and niacin. Nutraj Bactopure through state-of-the-art German Technology ensures that the nuts and dry fruits are free of any kind of pathogen. And this process is absolutely chemical free.Chironji seeds are obtained from the Buchanania lanzan tree, which is grown in India. This tree grows to a height of 15 meters and is similar to the cashew nut family. The chironji fruit contains a single chironji seed. These seeds are consumed either raw or roasted to enhance their flavour. The chironji nut has a unique taste. It is slightly sweet and acidic, mimicking the flavour of almonds.From the Ayurvedic perspective, chironji seeds have been seen to reduce fever and cough, treat indigestion and urinary tract disorders, and manage diabetes. They are a good source of protein with low-fat content, making them a great addition to one’s diet.
Health Benefits of Chironji
- Treats respiratory illnesses: The Chironji seeds contain antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that help in relieving nasal and chest congestion.
- Aids in digestion: The seed powder possesses anti-flatulent and astringent properties, which reduce the formation of gas. As a result, bloating and abdominal distension are reduced.
- Boosts immunity: It possesses strong anti-viral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties, which improve the immune system and shield the body from various infections.
- Purifies blood: The chironji seeds have detoxifying properties that help in purifying blood, improving blood circulation, and removing toxins from the bloodstream.
- Enhances skin quality: Due to the antioxidant properties of chironji, it shields the skin from oxidative damage.
- Manages diabetes: Due to its antioxidative properties, it manages oxidative stress, which helps in the treatment of diabetes.
||15.5x5x23 (Packing Dimensions (cm))
|In the Box
||Chironji 100 gm
||Pack Type: Single Pack
||Shelf Life: 9 Months from Packaging