At Nutraj, our top concern is to provide our valued customers with the highest quality dry fruits, while prioritizing their health and safety. This is why we are always committed to quality, safety measures, and certifications, ensuring our products meet and exceed industry standards.
As a result, strict QC checks & product safety norms are observed along the whole of the processes and value chain. It starts from sourcing quality raw products from accredited suppliers globally, rigorous QC check of RM, Storing RM and Finished Products in separate Cold Storages, and processing as per validated SOPs under the watchful eyes of trained Quality QA and QC Teams backed by fully equipped In-House QC Lab. Our facility is duly certified for FSSC 22000 standards by TUV Nord. Some of the highlights of our QC & QA Processes are:
- Separate cold storages for storing RM & Finished Goods.
- All Incoming RM is checked by QC and taken in only upon approval.
- Traceability across all processes – Full linkage of Sourcing, Raw Material, Processing, Finished to Dispatch.
- Special focus on personal hygiene of workers – regular checks as per established SOP.
- Regular health check-ups of Food Handlers.
- Well-defined processes with validated observance of CCPS and HACCP Norms.
We believe that by upholding the highest standards of quality and safety, we can provide you with dry fruits that are not only delicious but also meet your expectations of superior quality. Thank you for choosing NUTRAJ dry fruits, and we look forward to serving you with excellence and trust.