Dried Cranberries are a modest source of dietary fiber and have antioxidant benefits. Nutraj Bactopure through state-of-the-art German Technology ensures that the nuts and dry fruits are free of any kind of pathogen. And this process is absolutely chemical-free. Cranberries are grown in American countries. As they are rarely consumed raw, cranberries are mostly sweetened or blended with other ingredients and products. Cranberries have been found useful in the management of urinary tract infections. They are a good source of carbohydrates and fiber. Around 80% of one fresh cranberry is water. It provides around 46 calories of energy.
About this Product
Cranberries are a native of the berry family. They are red and oval. Cranberries taste sour and sharp and therefore are rarely consumed in the raw form. Cranberries may get contaminated with viruses and bacteria during cultivation and growth. Nutraj Bactopure Cranberries undergo chemical-free processing to make them pathogen-free and 100% natural. They are used in sauce, extracts, and powdered forms and eaten as dried cranberries. Cranberries must be stored in a refrigerator in a plastic bag with holes for adequate moisture exposure. Nutraj Bactopure is the first and only nuts and dry fruits brand in India that is certified bacteria-free. So, always make sure you choose Nutraj Bactopure and enjoy safer, healthier, crispier, and tastier nuts and dry fruits like no other.
- Powerful antioxidant properties
- Urinary tract infections
- Healthy heart
- Prevention of stomach ulcers and stomach cancer
Cranberries are abundant in vitamins and minerals, making them powerful antioxidants. This antioxidant property helps in fighting infections and inflammation within the body.
Cranberry consumption is found to prevent urinary tract infections as it guards the urinary bladder and wall against bacterial infestation.
Eating cranberries regularly may help improve good cholesterol levels in the blood, maintaining blood pressure and efficient functioning of the heart.
The Bacteria H. Pylori causes stomach ulcers and cancers when left untreated. Cranberries contain antioxidants that help fight H. Pylori infection and also regular consumption may prevent stomach cancer effectively.
1. Can dried cranberries solve hair woes?Dried cranberries are a good solution for hair problems because they have anti-fungal and anti-septic properties that prevent scalp dryness and reduce dandruff.
2. Is eating cranberries good for oral hygiene?Dried cranberries contain proanthocyanidins that are effective in preventing the growth of harmful bacteria, reducing gum bleeding, and enhancing breath freshness.
3. Is it okay to consume dried cranberries daily?Yes, it is okay to consume dried cranberries as they provide multiple health benefits like preventing weight gain, improving oral health, lower cardiovascular diseases, and many more.
|Nutritional Information (Approx Value)|
|Per 100g||Per Serving 28 g||"%RDA (Per Serving)"|
|Saturated Fatty Acid(g)||0.05||0.01||0.04%|
|Mono Unsaturated Fatty Acid(g)||0.38||0.11||-|
|Poly Unsaturated Fatty Acid(g)||0.38||0.019||-|
|"An average adult requires 2,000 kcal energy per day, However calorie needs may vary."|