Seeds need to be a part of everyone’s diet as they are an excellent source of dietary fiber, provide good fats, reduce inflammation, are rich in minerals, and can help prevent weight gain. They are a good source of plant-based healthy fats, fiber, and minerals and this tiny seed can have a massive impact on your body.
They are also loaded with iron, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus. And there are several seeds out there that you can introduce to your diet. The good news is that seeds are incredibly versatile and you can easily incorporate them into your recipes. You can literally add them to any snacks and mains. But if you're looking for a healthy and easy seeds recipe to get started, try this Nutritious Seeds Bar recipe.
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds
- Coconut Flakes
- Sesame Seeds
- Chia Seeds
- Flax Seeds
- Vanilla Essence
- Honey or maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Get a bowl and mix all the seeds and salt together.
- Now, put the vanilla and warm honey or maple syrup and stir until they are uniformly blended.
- Place parchment on your baking pan and spray or coat it lightly with oil.
- Pour the seeds mixture onto the lightly greased parchment-lined pan. Using a spatula spread it out evenly into the corners and press down firmly until you have a smooth and compact surface.
- Once you're done, place the pan inside the oven and bake for 25 minutes, then check and rotate if required and then continue baking.
- If you want your bar to have a chewy consistency, take it out after 40-45 minutes, but if you prefer a crispy and crunchy consistency, take it out after 50-55 minutes.
- The key here is to take them out after they’ve turned perfectly golden. So, the trick to getting the perfect seeds bar is to pay attention to the color.
- Once it has been baked to perfection, remove it from the oven and let it cool completely. After it has cooled, flip the pan over and remove the parchment, then flip it back over and cut it into your desired shapes.
Note: Don't seal them too tightly if you want to keep them crisp. To store them, you can simply place them on a plate uncovered on the counter.
If you like chocolate, you can also melt the chocolate and drizzle it over the cooled bars using a fork. There are several ways you can experiment with this healthy seeds bar recipe. So, try out this recipe today. Don’t forget to explore our range of Nutraj Seeds!