Almonds are a healthy snack & rich in nutrients. They are filled with massive amounts of nutrients and are also loaded with antioxidants. This can be your perfect choice of snack to stay fit and healthy. Nutraj Bactopure through state-of-the-art German Technology ensures that the nuts and dry fruits are free of any kind of pathogen. And this process is absolutely chemical-free.
About This Product
We at Nutraj Bactopure believe that every Indian consumer has the right to have access to high-quality and international standard dry fruits & nuts! Our range of almond kernels is made with utmost purity, eradicating any infestation while ensuring they are bacteria and pathogen-free! Our almonds are packed with vitamin E, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and selenium, which provide a huge deal of benefits to your body and mental health. Our almond kernels are the perfect healthy snack for any sudden cravings and go hand in hand with savory and sweet delights. To ensure that the almonds stay crunchy and fresh, store them in a sealed container, or freeze them for longer use.
The cultivation of almonds started 5000 years ago and was mainly cultivated in the Mediterranean hemisphere. They are rich in minerals, vitamins, fibre, and protein, which keep your health in check. One handful of Nutraj’s Bactopure almond kernels provides 1/8 of an individual‘s daily protein needs. You can eat these almonds raw or toasted as a snack or add them to various savory and sweet dishes.
- Reduces cholesterol
- Reduces heart disease
- Reduces the risk of cancer
- Prevents oxidative damage
- Controls blood sugar
- Boosts bone health
Almonds might be high in fat, but they are healthy unsaturated fats. This type of fat reduces the risk of Bad cholesterol.
Almonds can help improve fat or lipid levels in the fats, thus benefiting the heart. As they are rich in antioxidants, flavonoids, fibre, and vitamin E, almonds also lower the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
Almonds significantly reduced the risk of breast cancer by 2-3 times.
Just one ounce of almonds is rich in 7.2 7MG of vitamin E, about half of an individual's daily requirement. Vitamin E is also rich in antioxidants, which prevent free radical damage and oxidative damage, which can lead to various health problems and diseases.
Almonds are ideal for individuals who find it difficult to manage their blood sugar levels.
Almonds are rich in magnesium, calcium, copper, manganese, protein, vitamin K, zinc, etc., which together ensure optimal bone health.
The items provided were good quality. For that grateful.
However too much time taken in delivery. Within India it should not take more than three days as taken by other suppliers.
Will order from you every time there is a need.
I am Thangavel Subramanian from Thoothukudi telling about your
product of Almond is good @ tasty
1. What are the benefits of eating bacteria—free almond kernels?Bactopure almond kernels are lab tested with German technology and 100% bacteria-free. They are rich in nutrients and may help to lower cholesterol level and strengthen metabolism, and the immune system.
2. Can I eat Bactopure almond kernels to support weight loss?Yes, Bactopure almonds may help in weight loss. They are high in fiber, protein, and healthy fats, and keep a person feeling fuller for a long time.
3. How many almond kernels can I eat per day?Almonds are a highly nutritious super food that you can enjoy at any time of the day, but it's important to be mindful of the amount you consume. Thus, the appropriate amount to eat daily is up to 23 almond kernels.
|Nutritional Information (Approx Value)|
|Per 100g||Per Serving 28 g||"%RDA (Per Serving)"|
|Saturated Fatty Acid(g)||9.62||2.69||12.22%|
|Mono Unsaturated Fatty Acid(g)||33.39||9.34||-|
|Poly Unsaturated Fatty Acid(g)||5.1||1.42||-|
|"An average adult requires 2,000 kcal energy per day, However calorie needs may vary."|